1 May 2005 at 3pm an ecumenical service of Nones was held at the Chapter House, St. Mary’s Priory. This was the eighth annual service in recent times celebrating the opening on the 3rd May 1117 of Merton Priory, a place of learning and practical Christianity for over 400 years.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.
The Merton Priory Trust is a company limited by guarantee and registered in England.
Company Registration No.3525361. Charity Registration No. 1071445.